EV charger installations are on the rise as more and more people are making the switch to electric vehicles. If you are thinking about opting for EV chargers installations in Fort Collins, CO, Eggers Electric is the company to call. We have several years of experience in electrical services and have installed EV chargers for both residential and commercial customers.
We’re knowledgeable about the different types of chargers available on the market and can help you choose the right one for your needs. We’re also familiar with the electrical requirements for installation and can ensure that the job is done safely and correctly.
Benefits of EV charger installations in Fort Collins, CO!
- You’ll save money on charging costs. When you have an EV charger installed in your home, you’ll be able to take advantage of lower nighttime electricity rates and will no longer need to pay for public charging.
- You won’t have to worry about range anxiety. When you have a charger at home, you’ll always be able to top off your battery before heading out on a long drive. This will give you peace of mind and will help you avoid any “range anxiety” that may come with owning an EV.
- You can take advantage of tax credits and incentives. There are many federal, state, and local incentives available for homeowners who install EV chargers in their homes. These incentives can help offset the cost of installation and make going electric more affordable.
- You’ll be doing your part for the environment. Electric vehicles produce zero emissions, which is good news for the environment (and your wallet). When you charge your EV at home, you’ll be doing your part to reduce your carbon footprint.
- You’ll improve the resale value of your home. Having an EV charger installed is a great selling point if you ever decide to put your home on the market. Because EVs are becoming more popular, having a charger already installed will make your home more attractive to potential buyers.
6 . You can take advantage of smart features. Many newer models of EV chargers come with built-in smart features that allow you to monitor and control your charging from anywhere using a smartphone app. With these features, you can do things like schedule charging times, check to charge status and receive alerts if there’s ever an issue with your charger.
As you can see, there are many benefits to opting for EV charger installations in your Fort Collins, CO home. Whether you’re looking to save money, take advantage of Smart features, or provide backup power during an outage, having a home charger is a great idea. If you’re ready to install a charger, contact Eggers Electric today at 970-669-1883 and we’ll help get you set up.